Long/Short distance Love Quotes #9

Gigi is not in a truly long distance relationship anymore… Jean-Claude faded away into his Irish sunset with barely a goodbye. Good riddance is all I can say… it just proved he was never worthy. Gigi is now dating a man at a short distance… just an hour away, which is not that much, but still long enough that they cannot simply come over for a good night hug or kiss, or better. They call each other several times a day and night, and are already planning their second weekend together. Jonathan tells Gigi that he cannot sleep well without her in his arms, so Gigi is going to continue the love quotes for those who cannot spend every night together, for whatever reason…

“Love which has been tested by distance and obstacles, and has passed, is true love.”
Submitted by Wilian

“Love knows no boundaries, no distance, no fear. What captures is the God’s love that will eternally melt hearts together to stay, fused and sealed forever as one. Love has its way and new life has begun. You are a treasure I shall cherish, sealed with my love, covered with lace.”
Submitted by Ally

“..contrary to what the cynics say, distance is not for the fearful, it is for the bold. It’s for those who are willing to spend a lot of time alone in exchange for a little time with the one they love. It’s for those knowing a good thing when they see it, even if they don’t see it nearly enough…”
Article in Oprah magazine
Submitted by Anonymous

“We’ll be miles apart. I’ll keep you deep inside. You’re always in my heart. A new life to start. I may be leaving, but you’re always in my heart.”
YellowCard
Submitted by Rosey

“Whenever you feel a warm breeze brush against you, that’s the kiss I blew to you.”
Submitted by Danielle A.

“Though there may be many miles between us, with each heartbeat we are that much closer to being in each other’s arms again.”
Submitted by Ami

“To see you when I wake up is a gift I didn’t think could be real, to know that you feel the same as I do is a three-fold utopian dream. You do something to me that I can’t explain, so would I be out of line if I said I miss you?”
Incubus
Submitted by Jenn

“Even though you’re not here and nowhere to be found, my heart says you’re still here and everywhere to be found.”
Submitted by Anonymous

“Knowing I can love you with the distance between our hearts makes my love for you stronger.”
Submitted by Brandon Rogers

“If someone truly loves you, distance is not a problem. It’s just the power of making love grow each day.”
Submitted by Bebe

“Distance is the test of our love, so if we survive it we are going to be forever”
Submitted by Yomi Obadina

“The test of love is not when we are together. It comes when we are not together and realize that despite the distance, love is still there.”
Submitted by Ashley

“Side by side or miles apart, friends like us stay close to the heart.”
Submitted by Beth

“Letters are like kisses when you are not here!”
Submitted by Jessica

“Absence does for love what the wind does for a flame: it extinguishes the weak, and feeds the strong.”
Submitted by Anonymous

“Not being able to hold you has got to be the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do. But I get to look forward to the next time you are in my arms; your smile only inches away from mine getting closer and closer until at last… our smiles meet. Something that beautiful… that’s what keeps me going.”
Submitted by Randy Reiterman

“I miss the way you used to hug me, I miss the way you used to kiss my lips, but most of all I miss the way you held me and my heart. I miss you…”
Submitted by Jo

“The few hours I spend with you are worth the thousand hours I spend without you!”
Submitted by Saman

“You’re never far away from someone when your heart is with them.”
Submitted by Leanne Morris

“I wish that he were come to me,For he will come, she said.Have I not prayed in heaven? – on earth,Lord, Lord, has he not prayed?Are not two prayers a perfect strength?And shall I feel afraid?”
John Fletcher Wolsey’sFarewell to His Greatness from Henry VIII
Submitted by Carly

4 Comments on Long/Short distance Love Quotes #9

1. Tweets that mention Long/Short distance Love Quotes #9 : Adventures in Dating -- Topsy.com

[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by sean walker, frm. Roy Martin. frm. Roy Martin said: Long/Short distance Love Quotes #9 : Adventures in Dating: Jonathan tells Gigi that he cannot sleep well without… http://bit.ly/hSZa5z […]

2. cupcakes indonesia

I genuinely enjoy examining on this web site , it has great content .

3. source

I enjoy your wp layout, where did you get a hold of it?

4. ystem mrp

Hey there! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any trouble with hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing a few months of hard work due to no back up. Do you have any methods to stop hackers?