A great week so far
Gigi is dating so much that she barely has time to write… or sleep… or eat… but she can always find time to kiss if the man is right!!
And finally the men are right. But of course, in Gigi’s life there is either a drought or it pours, and then she doesn’t know what to do. If she is only talking to one man at a time, chances are that she will feel ignored. So she talks to several at a time, sets up several dates each week, and then has to juggle them around.
This week’s candidates are:
- Darrell, a gorgeous 36 year old African American man (perfect first date at a drive-in theater)
- Carlos, the 43 year old hot Colombian, mentioned a few weeks ago (another perfect first date at a restaurant), whom she finally met, and ended up being oh so worth waiting for)
- Owen, another gorgeous African American (to be met tonight)
- the postman, Tom, also mentioned in the past, and who will be seen tomorrow.
- The nurse, who after being very sweet last weekend, went totally silent without an explanation or a goodbye (so Gigi just texted him adios, telling him she was looking for someone who could make time for her and wanted to talk. She also told him she had deleted him and lined up a new date)
- the St. Thomas candidate, who went phone stalker on Gigi yesterday ( he will be next week’s nightmare date story).
These four (plus one more with whom no date has been arranged with yet) have kept Gigi very busy this week. Both Darrell and Carlos want more dates, and Gigi is so looking forward to that…
Thrown out like yesterday’s trash are:
Sorry for the short input today, but Gigi needs to get ready for her third date of the week. Le’Ro told her that if he was still in town she would have no time for him. Doesn’t he know she’d throw them all out for a chance to be with him again?
The date with Owen was nothing to write home about. he showed up wearing huge bling necklace and watch… with some very strange views on philosophical views. They had dinner and he walked her to ther car. The good night ksis was good. They texted for a few days and then he went quiet.
Black or Latino?
Gigi is torn between Darrel and Carlos… black or latino. Both are still texting after the first date. Darrell asked for another date, but then had to cancel because his grandmother got sick. Hopefully it is not like Helen’s grandfather who has died 20 times, so that she can get out of dates.
Carlos is very affectionate, and told Gigi he likes her lots, but he has not been able to see her because he has been sick. He only ever communicates very late at night. Gigi srtill thinks he has a wife or a girlffriend.