Have you ever made a CD of romantic songs for that special someone in your life? Why wait for “our” song? Pick it yourself, and make a cd to play when you cook that first special meal. have a romantic slow dance, while the chicken is simmering in the sherry sauce (see Gigi’s special romantic meal recipe).
Gigi’s favorite romantic songs:
- Anything at all played by Jim Brickman
- Anything played by Michael Buble
- Soundtrack from My Sister’s Keeper
Those are all happy, sweet love songs. However, if you are like Gigi, and like to torture yourself with sad love songs, and have a really good cleansing cry, try listening to:
- “Written in the Stars” by Elton John and Leanne Rimes
- “Time to Say Goodbye” to You by Aselin Debison
- “Why should I Care” by Diana Krall
Who Needs you Songs? (for women)
- “I Will Survive” by Gloria Gaynor
- “Strong Enough” by Cher
What songs do you listen to when you are happy, sad, or pissed off? Let us know and we’ll post them here.
Do the lyrics of a certain song do something to you? Sometimes Gigi loves the lyrics more than the actual song. Sometimes they both go so well together. Songs can make us feel so much, and bring back memories of a certain person. Are you wondering about the lyrics of the songs Gigi chose?